We accept all following payment methods:
- American Express
- Corporate Cheques (minimum of 10 days before booking)
- Personal Cheques (minimum of 10 days before booking)
We do not accept payment by debit card
A deposit is required to confirm reservations
All charters must be paid in full prior to commencement unless arrangements are previously made with management or dispatch.
If circumstances arise that cause you to cancel your booking, we will make every effort to rent out the limo you had reserved. However, if we are unable to do so, your deposit will be forfeited.
In certain situations, such as a temporary postponement, we will transfer your booking to the new date.
We are licensed to transport open liquor under certain regulations. Please review our Alcohol Policy below for more information.
- Everyone in your party must be over 18 years of age and have valid picture I.D.
- There must be a non-alcoholic option available.
- Beer bottles or beverages with metal caps are NOT allowed in the limos or sedans at any time.
- Homemade alcohol is NOT allowed in the limousines or sedans at any time.
- All of our staff members possess an alcohol-serving license and will cut off excessively inebriated clients.
- There is a minimum $250 cleaning fee for excessive spillage in a limo or sedan.
Whether or not you are renting a limousine or sedan, we encourage everyone to drink responsibly.
- History & Mission
- Commitment to Safety
- Partners / Links